Friday, April 9, 2010

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”

You usually have the same partner for months even years. But not in my case. By the end of the yearbook process I had two partners. But for now lets keep it to my first partner, Kristine. When I arrived at Yearbook I was partner less. I had talked to Kristine, whose schedule was wrong, and knew she would be coming to Yearbook soon. We had decided we would be partners as we barely knew anyone else.

I had met Kristine last year in AP World History. We talked every once in a while and were friendly. But it's not like we were best friends. I think we had exchanged numbers for a project and commented on a few Facebook pictures. But I needed anyone to help me and Kristine was incredibly nice and smart. And of course willing to be my partner.

I would sit in class, partner-less and Ms. A would ask, everyday where 'Kristina' was. And everyday I would reassure her that Kristine with an e, would be here soon. I guess you could say I was was so thankful when she finally did come. The second she arrived we were assigned our first article.

Kristine and I experienced our first weeks of Yearbook together. From getting lost in rooms we never knew exsisted, to dealing with the unwilling, we were a team. We recieved our first A's together, laugh harder than I thought possible, and ate more cookies than neccesary.

And now I have to go because Olivia Bass is serenading me. Interpretive dancing and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment