Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together."

I honestly believe cliques are a waste of time. What good do they do you? Nothing. I try to be friends with everyone. Even the weirdest of the weird have something in common with me. And of course, not everybody see's like me (which isn't a bad thing), but most people are in some sort of group.

Yes, I have a group I hang out with more as we have the most in common with one another, but I don't restrict myself to just them. I just be the person I am, and hopefully make some friends along the way. It's not like I'm shy and making friends is a challenge to me. My rule? Be nice to everyone because you'll never know who you will meet later in life.

Don't get me wrong, there are just some people I cannot stand. But it's life and it happens. And I don't go out of my way to hate them. Hate just takes up WAY to much energy and I have to deal with it. I'd rather be friendly with them and just not dwell on it.

I've seen the weirdest friendships and those are often the best. One of my best friends in the whole entire world lives miles away, in California. But I tell her everything, every single day.

Look at this way in Legally Blonde Elle and Vivian aren't friends in the beginning. I mean who would be friends with the girl who is now dating her ex-boyfriend?! In girl world, no one. But by the end of the movie they become best friends. An unlikely pair yet both have more in common than both of them realize.

I know this is a lame example as it is a movie, but as of now I have no better ones. Oh! I have come up with a better one. Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox are incredibly close, years after Friends was filmed. What made them become friends? They created something together just like us. But instead of an award winning show a yearbook. Woo :)

All I'm saying is, all how ever many of us there are, we created a whole book together. One that obviously a took a lot of work and without ALL of us, it wouldn't be completed. We created this together and went through A LOT of the same things. Alright everybody...group hug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment